Exiting a Client
A client is exited from WorkforceCentral after they have completed all workforce program services and their enrollment in the program is complete. When a client is exited from WorkforceCentral, an employment or educational outcome is recorded in the system.
- All clients must be exited after services have been provided and enrollment is complete
- All activities must be completed before exiting a client
- A client cannot be be exited without a least one activity
You must collect and file proof of employment or educational outcome in a clients case file. Program managers will review employment or education verification during annual monitoring.
1. From the Enrolled Programs menu, select All Processes.
2. Select Add Exit Form.
3. Enter the Exit Outcome details in the form.
- For employment placement outcomes, all employment fields must be entered.
- For educational placement outcomes, all educational fields must be entered.
Outcome details for an employment placement
- 1.Select Submit Exit.
If you added a pre-exit outcome for a client, that outcome data will automatically populate the outcome data on the Exit Form when a client is exited. If a client has more than one pre-exit outcome, the most most recent pre-exit outcome populates the Exit Form.